Vai ai contenuti. | Spostati sulla navigazione

Sito ufficiale della Provincia di Teramo

Teramo Turismo

Portale Cultural Heritage Churches St Augustine’s Church
Azioni sul documento

St Augustine’s Church

Inserisci l'indirizzo di partenza e clicca sul pulsante Cerca

Church and convent of Saint Augustine were built in 1326 on the spot of a previous sacred building dedicated to Saint James. The church had an attached cloister lately built-in the building compound of the old prison. Internally the church presents just one nave that opens to six chapels, three on either side, and decorated with stucco bas-reliefs. The church was home of the fifteenth-century Polyptych, now on display at the Saint Berardo’s Chapel in the cathedral.

The church also presents a large sacristy today used to give concerts.

Teramo Turismo

Questo sito è conforme ai seguenti standard: