Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Official web site of the Province of Teramo

Teramo Turismo

Home Cultural Heritage Churches
Document Actions

Churches by period [ XVIII cent ]style

Return to the churches' home page

Click on an item to view/hide elements from this category

Other (1)

La Scala Santa

Shrine of Holy Stairs – Campli

Campli - 64012

In 1772, Pope Clement XIV acknowledged to the town of Campli the supreme ownership of the Holy Stairs. The Holy Stairs is by St Paul’s Church and made of 28 ...

Read More…

Neoclassical (1)

St Reparata’s Church

Atri - 64032

St Reparata’s Church is a beautiful example of neoclassic-style in architecture. It was dedicated to the patroness saint and attached to the cathedral , on the ...

Read More…

Renaissance style (1)

Statua ligena (XIII secolo)

Church of St John the Baptist

Castelli - 64041

The Parish of Saint John the Baptist of the 17 th century is located in the main square of the village. A Renaissance portal stands out from the façade. The ...

Read More…

Teramo Turismo
Navigation
 

This site conforms to the following standards: