Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Official web site of the Province of Teramo

Teramo Turismo

Home Cultural Heritage Churches
Document Actions

Churches by period [ XIV cent ]style

Return to the churches' home page

Click on an item to view/hide elements from this category

Other (2)

Chiesa di San Giovanni

Church of Saint John the Baptist – Atri

Atri - 64032

This church also known as St Domenico’s Church was built in 1322 and then largely changed during the 16 th and the 18 th century. The lower part of its façade ...

Read More…

St Augustine’s Church

Teramo - 64100

Church and convent of Saint Augustine were built in 1326 on the spot of a previous sacred building dedicated to Saint James. The church had an attached cloister ...

Read More…

Baroque (5)

Shrine of Madonna of Holy Saturday (part of Saint Agnes’ Church)

Corropoli - 64013

St Agnes’ Parish was once of modest dimensions; it was built on top of Roman ancient building vestiges, although documents date it back to 1227. Its present ...

Read More…

Chiesa di San Francesco

St Francis’ Church

Civitella del Tronto - 64010

The church was founded first in the 14 th century when Roberto d’Angió was reining. It still presents part of the ancient wall with its regular recurring motifs ...

Read More…

St Lucas Church – Teramo

Teramo - 64100

The small church, today restored and opened to the public, was first mentioned in 1372 as the house of Roberto di Melatino. Still fixed above the door’s lintel ...

Read More…

Chiesa dei Ss. Pietro e Paolo

Saints Peter and Paul’s Church

Fano Adriano - 64044

The Parish of Fano Adriano was erected in 1355 on the ruins of an ancient Roman temple. It features elegant forms of the sixteenth century. The portal looks impressive ...

Read More…

St Leucio’s Church

Pietracamela - 64047

St Leucio’s Church, the patron of Pietracamela, is at the entrance of the village. Its origin dates back to the Middle Ages. Inside there are Baroque altars, ...

Read More…

Renaissance style (2)

Chiesa dei Ss. Pietro e Paolo

Saints Peter and Paul’s Church

Fano Adriano - 64044

The Parish of Fano Adriano was erected in 1355 on the ruins of an ancient Roman temple. It features elegant forms of the sixteenth century. The portal looks impressive ...

Read More…

St Leucio’s Church

Pietracamela - 64047

St Leucio’s Church, the patron of Pietracamela, is at the entrance of the village. Its origin dates back to the Middle Ages. Inside there are Baroque altars, ...

Read More…

Romanesque (2)

St Francis Church

Campli - 64012

St Francis Church is the oldest religious building in Campli, built in the 14 th century right in the historic centre of the town. It presents the unmistakable ...

Read More…

Chiesa di San Francesco

St Francis’ Church

Civitella del Tronto - 64010

The church was founded first in the 14 th century when Roberto d’Angió was reining. It still presents part of the ancient wall with its regular recurring motifs ...

Read More…

Teramo Turismo
Navigation
 

This site conforms to the following standards: