Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Official web site of the Province of Teramo

Teramo Turismo

Home Cultural Heritage Churches Church and ex Franciscan Convent
Document Actions

Church and ex Franciscan Convent

Return to events list
Insert a start address and click to Search button
  

Both edifices were built in the 17th century on the hill overlooking the village. In the past the church and the convent lodged the State Institute of Art ‘F.A. Grue’ consequently moved to a new building. Of great interest is the cloister with its cycle of frescos dated 1712.

The cloister houses the Museum of Ceramics, with the oldest records of the ceramic art in Castelli, from the 16th to the 20th century.

Teramo Turismo
Navigation
 

This site conforms to the following standards: